Rodent Control Services for Central Kansas
We’ve been providing safe effective rodent control, and exterminator services to our central Kansas clients for 37 years. Some of the services that we provide are.
- Exclusion: We can help you locate, seal and rodent proof cracks/crevices and other entry points around your house or office.
- Evaluation: We will look at conditions around your property that may lead to higher levels of rodent and mice activity. (weeds, uncut grass, garbage, etc..)
- Treatment: WE will help you set up a rodent and mice control program for your house or business that gives you a number of options for treatment. The use of rodent bait stations, snap traps, glue boards, ketchall live traps are some of the tools we use. CALL 800-966-9599
House Mice Facts to Keep in Mind
- After giving birth, they can be in heat and become pregnant again in as little as 24-48 hours.
- The normal life expectancy of house mice is approximately one year.
- A breeding pair of mice can theoretically have over 31,000 offspring in one year.
- House Mice leave a urine scent trail wherever they travel.
- A house mouse travels 12 feet per second.
- Mice can survive an 8-foot fall onto a hard surface.
- A single mouse can produce as many as 50 droppings per day.
- A mouse will feed 20-30 times per fay.